Thanks, Sabine@A Land Far Away for my first blogging award! It's so strange to think that my blog actually deserves an award from someone else. I always see other blogs with awards but never thought my blog would be one to receive one. So thank you TONS! It means a lot!
7 (interesting) facts about me:
- I am a quilter. I absolutely love to make quilts of all sizes for various for other people.
- I love to wear flowers in my hair. Before our TTC, I wore them in my hair every day. But when we started to TTC, I decided not to wear them again until I was ready to announce that we were pregnant. So it's nice to have flowers in my hair again these days.
- If I could afford Lasik surgery, I would totally get it. My eye-sight is terrible!
- I may be quite sociable on my blogging comments and online, but I have some degree of stage fright. I can deal with kids and speaking to large groups of kids. Goes with being a teacher. But ask me to speak in front of adults and my palms get all sweaty and I turn red.
- I love to wear dresses and skirts. Pants are nice, don't get me wrong. But I love looking all girly.
- I'm a Mommy's girl. Yep, I'm 30 and still a Mommy's girl. Not much beats spending time with my mom.
- Baby is due 2 days after my 7-year anniversary with Hubby. Guess that makes the 7-year itch thing a whole lot different!
1. Heather@ It's Just Me.=)
2.The Mrs.@In God's Hands
3. Meggo@ INCONCEIVEABLE
4. Olivia@Misadventures in Baby Making
5.Angie@Victory's Within The Mile
6.Miracle in the Making@TTC Baby Blog
7. Another Dreamer@ An Unwanted Path
So here's what you need to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award
- Share seven interesting things about yourself
- Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs