My pregnancy is still going well. It seems that I'm showing a lot earlier than I thought I would. But I haven't had the sickness that most women seem to get, so I'm not complaining. At my last doctor's appointment, I had only gained 7 pounds since the month before getting pregnant. It's all pretty much in my belly and I don't eat much more than I used to. I'm showing very high, too. Weird, but I'm hoping the old wives tales about carrying high being a girl hold true. But I have such a "boy" feeling. Only a few more weeks until I can find out!
Anyway, back to the blogging award. My blog was awarded as one that makes someone's day.
The rules are: I have to list 10 Things That Make My Day and then list 10 Blogs worthy of this award as well, and then you'll have the award and they'll have the award too. Don't forget you'll have to do the same... list 10 Things and 10 Blogs to earn the award (then of course copy the pic of the award to your computer and paste/upload the award pic to your own blog post saying that you received this award with your 10 and 10). It's less confusing that it sounds, so I'm going to list 10 things that make my day.
1. Coming home from work to a dog who just loves to greet me. It's nice to be missed, to be loved, to have something or someone look forward to my return from wherever I am.
2. Hugs and kisses from Hubby. Nothing beats a warm embrace and the soft kisses on my cheek that tell me I'm loved and I'm special.
3. An email or Facebook comment from a good friend. It's always nice to have friends involved in life, even when distance separates you.
4. A good cup of coffee. Of course, my coffee is a specific concoction of a quarter caffeinated coffee and three-quarters decaf. But it makes my day to enjoy my one little cup of coffee with creamer and splenda.
5. Gentle reminders of God's unconditional love for me. I'm the farthest thing from perfect and those reminders give me warm fuzzies.
6. Talking to my mom on the phone. It's a daily ritual. I call my mom every day on the way to work and talking to her just makes my day.
7. Beautiful words from friends. Nothing can make someone's day more than kind words no matter what the situation is.
8. A great song on the radio. I listen a lot of K-Love and I just love when certain songs come on that I can just sing to and completely understand, like "Perfect People." If you don't know that song, look it up. It's fantastic.
9. Being told by little kids that I am the most beautiful woman besides their mom. To be ranked anywhere near the mother of a little kid is just an amazing thing.
10. Watching a funny commercial on TV. You know the kind, the kind that makes you laugh to the point where you are almost in tears. There aren't many out there, but there are a few!
Okay, now for the 10 bloggers and blogs that make my day because I love to read them and catch up on their lives: