Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Ovaries are Trying to Break Free!

I swear my ovaries are in revolt. I have had cramps since I started with resting cycle with the birth control pills. Some days, I think my ovaries want to just jump out of my body. One more week of this, then hopefully, I can start the injectables. I hope I like needles, I have 4 different shots I'll be giving myself! So as long as my ovaries can stick it out for one more week and not jump out of my body, we should be in the business of egg-making again.

7 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! "my ovaries are in revolt" I can totally relate!! The needles aren't too bad. Once you get past the I-have-to-stick-myself-with-that-thing you're good to go :) Good luck girl! Hopefully just one more week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATED the bcp phase of my IVF cycle! The shots aren't bad at all. I went through 4 cycles with them (although I always made my hubby stick me).

    I hope your rest time will be all worth it, good luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not looking forward to all the needles, but I am totally looking forward to the end of the revolt in my ovaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Don't worry, after the first needle, it's a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always impressed by the women who give themselves shots. I'm sure you are going to do great!

    And I'll keep my fingers crossed that the ovaries stay put in the mean time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed and prayers for you! (And be sure to remind those ovaries as to who's the boss! :D) All the best to you!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! I hate that feeling! I hope you'll be able to give yourself the shots no problem! I'd be nervous, and I'm a nurse! lol Maybe your husband or a friend could give them to you? Good luck with the next cycle!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete