Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Discouraged

So I am just the picture of complete brokenness today. I had my CD 4 baseline appointment today. My ultrasound showed that I have a relatively small cyst on one of my ovaries. Problem is that it is yielding ridiculous amounts of estrogen. My estrogen was beyond 250 today. Not good, since they want it between like 25 and 75 or something. Add to that my FSH level, which has never been tested, was 13.5. That means my ovaries are working too hard to produce follicles. So...I'm on a mandatory break from TTC for one month. I had to talk my doctor into giving my bcp for the month. But I don't ovulate...so taking a one month break is okay, but give me something to take to keep it one month and not two months of a break! So that's my life, that's where I'm at right now. I have an appointment on the 16th with a different doctor from my office, but I didn't want to wait until the 30th or something to meet with my doctor. I want them to figure out what is wrong with me and fix me!! Like I said in my last post, I need to be returned to the "Future Mommy" store and labeled "Broken." So these doctors need to fix me, as they are the ones at the returns counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment