Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Monday, November 9, 2009

Trigger Happy

I had my ultrasound and more bloodwork this morning. My follicles are ready to go! I triggered tonight. Wednesday is my IUI. And then it's just a waiting game. It's funny, I had three very mature follicles and one very close to that point (20x18, 18x17, 18x17, and 16x15). I am still so surprised at how quickly all this happened. I mean, it's only day eight of my new cycle. And I triggered tonight! Seems a bit early, but I'm thankful that this cycle went quickly. It's been a whirlwind month, that's for sure! October 7th, I started the bcp. I really didn't think I would be having an IUI this quickly into an injectables cycle. Say some prayers, I start the Endometrin on Wednesday and I don't have a clue how to use that torture device.

No comments:

Post a Comment