Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hindsight is 20/20

Looking back at the past two weeks, I should have known something was very different. I think I've been through failed cycles so many times that to even think for a second that I was pregnant seemed wrong. So I just chalked it up to the Endometrin, after all, it was the only thing different to my routine. I had some cramping, and not AF cramps, either. These were a little lower, in a weird, never had cramps there before kind of spot. And they've been on and off since last Saturday. I've had some heartburn, but again, I just assumed it was the Endometrin. Add the morning nose bleeds on the way to work. My nose never bleeds and these aren't bad, it's more like I blow my nose and there's some blood on the tissue. Weird...Now, add the gas, the insatiable hunger, it all makes more sense now. Hindsight is 20/20.


Hubby claims to have suspected it for about a week now. But he knows me well enough to know that I wouldn't have believed him if he said he thought I was pregnant. He's noticed changes that I just ignored. He's amazing. Rather than say anything, he just thought it and had himself happy about what I didn't know yet.



For those of you reading my blog, believe me, I never thought this day would come. It has been a LONG journey to get to this place. But God is good. He knew when the right time would be and I'm trusting Him, as He's blessed me with a miracle growing inside. I've prayed for this child for over two years and I truly believe that God doesn't give us things when WE want them, but rather when we can handle them correctly. I find that I appreciate my circumstance much more given what I've gone through to get to this point. 


I can't even express how excited I am and yet so nervous. I want this baby to stick. I've prayed for it, written letters to it, and wanted it so badly. Please pray for this child, that it will be perfect and healthy.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I was thinking about it earlier, and -you- have been a fine example of not only faith and trust in God, but in patience. I was amazed how calm you were this past cycle - and that's what I hope to mirror for my next *wait.*

    Continued prayers for you, your DH, and your tiny baby growing within you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I definitely will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! First, Congratulations! I will be saying lots of prayers for you guys. What an awesome time for you both.

    ReplyDelete