Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Monday, December 7, 2009

Will the Nerves Ever Calm Down?

I had my 4th beta done today, Today, it's at 3,179 at 26 DPO. So that's a great number. Good things are happening so far. My number has steadily doubled, almost like textbook perfection. Numbers are going up too fast or too slow, but they are just right. Yet, my nerves are shot. I wonder if my nerves will ever calm down about this pregnancy! I worked so hard to get to this point, and so much prayer went in to getting here. This child of mine was conceived by prayer and hard work. But I'm so nervous that Little Bean won't be there on Wednesday night's ultrasound. I'm petrified of hearing that it's a blighted ovum or an ectopic pregnancy. Not that I've had any pain to say that it's ectopic, it is just one of those thoughts in the back of my mind. I don't want to get all excited about this child until I see that they are perfect on Wednesday night. But I'm just soooo nervous. So pray for Little Bean and me, that everything will be okay and Little Bean will just be perfect in every way.

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for you! Hopefully you can settle your nerves after Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that all goes well on Wednesday and that you can begin to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the curse of IF, that hope against hope, you don't want to be too optimistic.
    But sounds like things are going great for you and I'm sure everything will be just fine. Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun ... I'm CRE13 on SoulCysters and thought I'd stop by and read your blog! I am so excited for you!!! I will continue to stop by (I'll be following you!!) so I can see how things are going... I look forward to hearing how your u/s goes tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete