Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Little Bean Has a Heartbeat!

We went for our 7-week ultrasound last night with Dr. V. How exciting! Little Bean had a strong heartbeat, 133bpm. It is so amazing to see the beating heart of this little tiny being inside of your body. Wow. I don't think there are really words to express how it really feels. I didn't think I would ever get to feel those emotions and here I am! It's crazy!! I go back in again next Wednesday, two days before Christmas, for my 8-week ultrasound. After that, Dr. V is releasing me to my OB. I called them today and they can't get me in until January 7th. So I'll be a nervous wreck for the two weeks in between. But it's okay. Little Bean is doing well. She/he is measuring a few days behind, but Dr. V said it's okay.

So life seems to be going well. I think I am fighting a cold of sorts, so I am trying to rest and relax as much as possible. I'm trying to keep myself hydrated, too. The nausea hasn't really been an issue for me. Although yesterday I had some nausea issues, it hasn't been an issue otherwise. The heartburn comes and goes, but I can deal with it. But the tiredness. Oh, the tiredness is unbelievable! I am thankful for the reasons behind all the tiredness, but it is very intense. 

Life continues to be a blessing for me. Hubby is so patient and loving. He's a music teacher and tonight is the concert for his school. I'm not one to miss a concert, as I like to support him and I love his students. But I'm just so tired. So I am at home, relaxing. Although it's late, I'm going to take a nap before bed. 

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that there was a strong heartbeat. How exciting! I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat. So unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely thrilled for you guys! Enjoy every minute. What a blessing xxx

    ReplyDelete