Hand In Hand

Hand In Hand

Friday, December 4, 2009

Little Bean is Growing!

Sorry I've been MIA, lots of things going on. I've had 3 betas done now. Today's beta was 1579. I'm so excited about it. I get a fourth beta on Monday and my first ultrasound is Wednesday. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm still in disbelief. I keep asking myself "Is this real?" and "Is this really happening?" It all seems so surreal, like a dream. I'm walking on a cloud right now! It's crazy!

Being pregnant is different...I've had some nausea this week. I have decided to keep saltines and ginger ale by the bed every night so that I can have it first thing in the morning. But I don't want to eat anything else until like 9 or 10. I'm definitely hungrier in the evening. It's still all so weird. All these things that are different for my body to experience, it's crazy. I don't know how else to describe it. 

Please pray for Little Bean. Pray that the ultrasound goes well on Wednesday and that Little Bean is healthy in there. I'm just so thankful for God's blessing with Little Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment